Analyze reviews of a GMB listing in easy way.
Why Google Reviews Are So Important?
3.5 billion users are searching Google daily, which is over 70% of all internet searches. As a business being on Google’s first page is crucial. Being at the top of the search rankings can increase sales exponentially.
Consumer reviews are a lifeblood of businesses today, 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. Whether deciding on what to eat or where to stay, consumers will read the reviews first.
The problem of fake GMB reviews.
In 2018 BrightLocal did a study with local consumers and discovered some great statistics on how reviews are perceived. Some of the highlights are:
- 86% of consumers read reviews for local businesses (including 95% of people aged 18-34)
- Positive reviews make 68% of consumers trust a local business more.
- 75% of consumers have read a fake review in the last year, though this weren’t always easy to spot.
That last stat should make any business owner concerned. Fake reviews can be really hard to spot by a human being.
What is the use of this tool?
You can utilize this tool in three manners.
- Analyze reviews of a GMB listing on multiple conditions and find suspicious reviews.
- Analyze reviewer’s profile, find listings on which where spammer left the review, most of the time spammers post review on the same type of business.
- Analyze the reviews of multiple GMB listings (Bulk), useful while finding spam network of business their reviewers.
How it works?
- Review by star rating, but no review text. For example one example tow
- Review with one or two words. For e.g Good, Nice etc. For example View
- Review text is too generic and from that text it is hard to identify if the reviewer is a genuine customer or know the nature of the business. For example View
- Star ratings are not matching with review text. For example View
- Respective reviewer posted review on similar business- example- a person posted review on similar type of business. For example view
- If reviewer posted review multiple similar listings on the same day. For example view
- Non relevant review. For example one example tow example three This tool will analyze all such parameters and generate a report.
Analyze reviews in three easy steps.
Enter the map URL.
Add your name, Select the number of reviews to analyze.
Watch in action.
View Sample Reports
This tool supports all countries.
Yes, You can generate up to five reports for free & can download or share these reports.
Yes, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No, they are one time credits only.
Yes, you can do it by login to your member area.
No, We never communicate with your clients, share or use your data.
Yes, Paid members can white label this report.