Get Single Business Listings
Get More Customers By Putting Consistent
NAP Citation Data on Every Listing.
Local Citation Service For Everyone
What are Local Citations?
Local citations are any online mention of the name, address, and phone number of a local business on different websites, such as local business listing directories, websites, and social platforms. In the Local SEO Citation Building Services help internet users discover local businesses and can also impact your local business listing ranking. If you are looking for complete local SEO and Google My Business Optimisation Service check out our Google My Business Optimisation Service.
Why choose our local citation service?
We Use Six Unique Steps For the Local Citation Building Process
Not Just Local Citation Building Service
A local citation is an important part of any successful marketing services strategy, as it ensures that the business is visible to potential customers in their local area. and Citation needs are covered.
Don’t waste your time jumping between different local seo service providers. We have all your reporting
and Citation needs covered.
Citation Building Service Packages
One-Time pricing – No More Recurring
(You Need to Provide)
(You Need to Provide)
Top + Niche + Geo + Web 2.0 Sites
(You Need to Provide)
What Our Clients Say About Our Citation Building Service?
What are the benefits of using a Local Citation Service?
- Increased Visibility: Local citation services help businesses to increase their visibility to potential customers. This means that when potential customers conduct local searches, they are more likely to come across the business’s website or store location.
- Improved Rankings: Local citation services help to improve the ranking of a business’s website or store location in local search results. This will give the business more visibility and allow customers to find them more easily.
- Increased Link-Building Opportunities: Local citation services provide businesses with opportunities for link-building. This allows businesses to build relationships with other local businesses and websites, giving them more visibility in local search results.
- Increased Traffic: By improving a business’s search rankings, local citation services can lead to an increase in the website or store visits. This means that more customers have the potential to visit the business’s website or store location.
- Increased Revenue: Increased visibility and traffic can lead to more sales, which in turn can result in higher revenues for the business.
Best Practices for Running a Successful Local Citation Service Campaign.
- Create a Local Citation Strategy: Developing a comprehensive local citation strategy is key to running a successful campaign. Identify the local citations sites where we need to list the business.
- Identify and Update Existing Citations: An important part of a successful local citation campaign is identifying and updating existing citations. Many local citation sources already contain information about your business. Make sure to review and update any outdated information.
- Claim Unclaimed Citations: Search for unclaimed local citations for your business. Claiming these citations allows you to control how information is presented. It also provides more authority and visibility for your business.
- Monitor Your Competitors: One way to ensure that you stay ahead of the competition is by monitoring their local citation activity. Knowing what citations they are claiming and how often can help you identify potential opportunities.
Some of the key benefits of purchasing citation services from us.
There are many benefits to using local citation services to build citations for your customers.
- First, a local citation service provider like us will submit information in a consistent and accurate manner to different citation sites. Along with that, We follow best practices while creating a rich media citation. We utilize the information that is provided by the customer, like description, image, logo, gmb link, and social media links like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, etc to give better visibility to the listing.
As an outcome, businesses get better visibility on search engines like Google, Bing, etc.
- Second, we save your time by delivering the order in an agreed turnaround time to increase our customer retention rate.
- Third, We offer citation services at very competitive pricing. The fourth FAQ section of our website will answer primary questions related to the Citation Service along with the different marketing services we offer.
- Fourth, We offer service to top marketing agencies from the USA, Uk, Canada, Australia, and many other countries.
Automated vs Manual Local Citation Services
Here are some of the key benefits of the manual citation service.
- One-time payment.
- No recurring overheads.
- Total ownership of citations.
- Receive credentials for every citation.
- You can delete or modify citations anytime.
- Local citation sites – Manual services allow us to choose the local citation sites as per our convenience where as it is not possible in automated service
Common Issues With Local Citations & How to Resolve Them
Here are some of the key points which is critical for local SEO.
- Duplicate Citations: Checking NAP (Name, Address, Phone) consistency across all citations is important to avoid duplicates. To fix duplicate citations, delete the inaccurate duplicate, update the incorrect information in the remaining and then submit a correction request to the site.
- Incorrect NAP: NAP information should be consistent across all citations. If any discrepancies are found, it should be updated and a corrections request should be made to the site.
- Missing Citations: Local businesses should check to ensure that they have claimed and updated their profiles across major citation sites. If there are citations missing, a new listing should be added with all accurate NAP information.
- Inaccurate Categories: Incorrect or inaccurate categories assigned to local citations can also lead to wrong visibility. A corrections request should be submitted to sites to get this resolved.
Here are some of the FAQ about local citation services?
We accept PayPal Payments as of now. If you are not signed up with PayPal already, you can do so within minutes for absolutely no charge.
We do offer discounts on hefty orders. Contact to know more, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we can do both of these. New submissions are very straightforward. Claiming or editing existing listings is more complicated, and the approach depends on the directory in question. Some directories allow email verification for claiming listings, while others require phone verification. If we are unable to claim a listing, then we will submit an ‘edit’ to the listing via other means provided.
Submissions are all done manually. We have a Citations team (20+ people) who handle all campaigns. We have a very tried & tested approach to submissions and deep knowledge of the directories and citation sites we use. These are the key steps we take for each campaign – – Identify appropriate citations for your business – Create a unique campaign email account for verifications – Check to see if your business is already listed in a directory – Submit business details to the directory – Click the link in a verification email to complete submission – Capture details in report & grab profile URL if a listing is created instantly – Upload campaign report to your Local Citation Builders admin console – Provide the customer with details of email account(s) & passwords used.
Before we make any submissions, we need to check whether the given listing is already there or not. In case it is there, we check for any inconsistencies between the information that is displayed on the directory and the information provided to us by you. If everything ties up in a way as it should, we move on to another high PR directory for the submissions. Also, we Keep our promise and will always provide new submissions to our customers.
Most local directories entail a user to input the following information about their business:
- The business’s website URL addresses
- Any keywords associated with the business
- A couple of words describing the type of business
- Names of the business and the owner
- Business address
- Contact numbers (phone and/or fax)
- Email address
- The founding date of the business
- How many employees work for the business
- The hours of operation
- A video link about the business (or a promotional video)
- Any links to social networking sites such as Facebook, Google+, and Instagram.
- The brand or business logo
- Any photos related to your business or brand
Please make sure to deliver us with all the available information at the time of placing your order. You may also provide us with a list of local directories that you would like to see your business listed on.
It is out of our control to assert whether these listings will go Live or not. Having said that, from our past experiences, it is known that a vast majority of the listings that we submit do become live, especially on the auto-approving directories. We can’t guarantee, but we can ensure that we try our best to make your submitted list alive.
Despite our overwhelming success with Google My Business Optimization services, there are over 100 local ranking factors that come into play. So we don’t provide any kind of guarantee.
Here are some reasons you may not reach the 3 pack: Not having an address in the city you are trying to rank for (Local Maps reward local businesses), Not ranking high enough organically in blended algorithm maps results (Rank = Prominence), Previous spammy link building to your business GMB listing (Don’t spam Google!!), Multiple Businesses with similar names, associations, owners, or addresses in close proximity.
Although most local directories do not require doing so, a couple of high-end directories (such as yelp.com, citysquares.com, and yellowbot.com) will call in to confirm if all the information provided is genuine.
The selection process for local directories is based on a number of criteria as outlined below:
- Does the local directory have a high DA, Niche Specific, or GEO Targeted?
- Does this directory have a large traffic volume that can be directed to our client’s website when it becomes live?
- How long will it take for the links to become live?
- How good is its domain authority? How well will it appear in searches?
- How do you select from the vast list of directories that you may have found?
Based on the quality of understanding and proficiency of our employees, they are able to pick out the best directories matched for your business. They are also able to pick directories that have certain congeniality among the locals in a certain area. This will attract people in the local community your business runs in. In unclear situations, our experts will go above and beyond by researching the websites of your candidates to find out directories where they have posted and to post your listing there. This gives your business a winning chance against your competitors while being listed in the most popular and appropriate local directories only.
We will send you an email regularly specifying the status of an order. At the end of work, we will email you a verifiable report that will allow you to check the links.
We have a separate portal for B2B customers; using it, they can add orders in bulk and track every order easily.
There is no refund after work is performed. Otherwise, you can contact us anytime for a full refund on any tasks not started.
Contact our support department at email@example.com, and we will promptly fix the issue. Please note that our 30-day account guarantee does not cover clear violations of any of the platforms’ TOS.
More and more directories are setting their profile page meta to no-index, which means the profiles will not index, but this does not mean that these profiles are worthless. Because these directories do index their search pages and their category pages, without a profile on the directory, you would not show up on those pages. We try to limit the number of no-index profiles that we build, but we do still build some of the important directories.
Also, consider that some directories will not index your business listing if it is unclaimed. So if a profile requires phone verification or SMS verification, oftentimes those profiles will not index until that is done.
Typically, we see the maximum index rate get achieved around 30 to 45 days after the build is completed, and then the same entity interlinking that you do will help keep your indexed citations in the active index.
Yes, you can find additional FAQ here
For 50 citations, 5 working days. For 100 citations, 7 working days, and for 200 citations, 10 working days
Yes, it is an entirely white hat method.
Yes, local citations help to increase business visibility on the internet.